Travel-Sized Makeup: Carry-on Essentials (Stowaway Cosmetics Review)
If you're looking for a solution to overpacking when traveling, one of the easiest switches you can do is to pack smaller versions of your everyday items.
I was excited when Stowaway reached out to me to try their travel-sized makeup because I'm always looking for new ways to pack smarter.
Stowaway is a cosmetics company dedicated to producing travel-sized cosmetics you can actually finish (and are cruelty-free!).
Since I keep my makeup routine the same on the road as I do at home, I chose a few items from Stowaway that looked as close to the makeup I use every day.
That way I could compare the look and quality and see if it would be something I'd realistically bring while traveling instead of my regular makeup bag.
Stowaway sent me:
I was surprised by how much I loved the concealer! It felt full-coverage but not cake-y and blended well with my foundation.
The eyeshadow colors are almost exactly like the ones I use in my Urban Decay Naked 2 palette. They went on nicely and stayed on all day!
I got a couple of compliments on my eyeshadow when I was out and about later.
I especially liked the maroon shade as that is my favorite way to add a pop of color to my crease on my eyes.
The mascara surprised me in a good way - I loved the mascara!
The lip glosses were smooth and I like having three colors to choose from - perfect for day or night.
You May Also Like:
- Makeup and Beauty Tips for Traveling
- 14 Essentials to Pack in Your Carry-on For Smooth & Stress-free Travel
- How to Pack for Year-long Travel
- The Ultimate Backpacker Packing Musts
- What to Pack for Europe: Fall & Winter
- What to Pack for Europe: Spring & Summer
FOR MORE HELPFUL TRAVEL TIPS & CREATING A WORK + TRAVEL LIFESTYLE
- Download my free guide on getting paid to travel!
- Follow me on Instagram for travel inspiration and wanderlust!
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel for vlogs & travel tips!
Stowaway sent me these products in exchange for a review, however, opinions as always are my own.