If one of your 2016 goals is to stress less and travel more, then you're in the right place. You don't need to postpone happiness this year. If you want to travel, you can build a lifestyle that allows you to do so.
And tomorrow, we're going to show you how - LIVE!
This Saturday, I'm doing a free live workshop with Jenn Baxter of Live a F.a.s.t. Life called: Make this your best year yet: Travel more, Stress less, and Create a "Cleaned Up" life that you love
When you're traveling - no matter if it's a quick trip or you're moving abroad - it's best before you go to have everything in your life as balanced and decluttered as possible.
While I had my travel priorities in order when I went to Europe, cleaning up at home is something I didn't do at all beforehand. And then moving to a new city after I got home was a mess! I'll explain more in the workshop. ;)
At the workshop we're going to cover:
- What exactly a work + travel lifestyle is: how you can travel sooner, more often, and make money while you do it
- Popular travel jobs you can find anywhere in the world that suit any lifestyle
- How to downsize your belongings and organize your life before you leave
- How to clean up your diet and stay healthy while you travel
- How to start living a life you love THIS YEAR!
When: Saturday, January 23rd
Time: 11 am PST / 2 pm EST
Registration: Click here!
We are super excited for this - we know it's going to be good.
See you there!
PS: Remember that the workshop is free but you have to sign up! If you can't make it, we'll send out a replay of the workshop, so you'll want to register either way. :)